Lately I’ve been into art/design/photography blogs – partially because I’m the maid of honor for a wedding coming up in August, so I’ve been looking for inspiration. But I’ve been taken aback by how many great blogs there are out there! I’ve subscribed to quite a few and they’re updated regularly with really great art. I’m so impressed that I thought I’d share some of my favorites. Hopefully I don’t get in trouble for posting art that’s not my own. I’ll cite the artists below their work.
Sorry its so small. I'm in love with this guy's phography. Max Wanger. Visit his blog.
How cool is this photograph by Kevin Van Aelst? This photo was featured here - also a really great site for inspiration and creation. 

These two designs were featured on Print and Pattern. The first design is by John Lewis and the second by Lisa Rupp.



Again, sorry for the smallness...
All of these images are from a great design site called UPPERCASE ("making, currating, and publishing visual culture" I like it!). The first image is from one of the books they published, Jen 11. The second image is simply a study of '& 7' as seen on your everyday keyboard. And that last three images are photographs by Jan Von Holleben. Simply magical.
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! the mustard one makes me think of napoleon dynamite. For some reason I keep staring at the &7 one. And the kiddies at the end are awesome, especially the last one. :) "Your Peter?!"
this is really cool stuff. thanks for pointing us to it.
I will never look at a ham sandwich the same way again. And the mustard design looks like a fingerprint. All of it, very cool.
Post a Comment