Saturday, July 18, 2009

The reason for all that baking...

I did all that baking the other day because I needed to provide baked goods for two bridal showers this weekend. I hosted my first bridal shower and it was so fun! I had no plans to ever blog about event planning but I believe that is exactly what I'm doing. What has the world come to? I designed the invitations and recipe cards for the shower. I blurred all the personal information so that you can't stalk me. Also pictured below are some of the flowers and the table settings at the shower. Not too many pics. As I was hosting, I found that I didn't have very much time for picture taking. So let me know if you have an event that you need planned, or if you need a photographer, or a graphic designer (wha?)....










1 comment:

Xpiotiva said...

we(w)ll done. these are fantastic photos.