Tuesday, January 5, 2010
In 2009 I...
...was in three weddings, wrangled chickens, was an Office Services Assistant, was a Starbucks Barista, became a Teaching Fellow, said goodbye to three close friends who moved far away, applied to 3 grad schools, was accepted into 1 grad school, moved out of Bloomington for the first time, started grad school, learned how to play Halo, had an Ondrice reunion, lead movie discussion nights, got published, went horseback riding, found relief from chronic illness, tried to run a half marathon and didn’t, participated in lent for the first time, lead a Bible study on the Holy Spirit, quit two jobs, discovered a love for dresses, read the Fellowship of the Ring for the first time, researched lust, longing, feminism, the Ghost Dance, Swedenborgianism, Christian stewardship of art, and religious literacy, spoke in front of over 100 people twice, discovered a love for cilantro, played more tennis in one summer than I have my entire life, went on my first date, fed a giraffe, discovered alpacas and dik-diks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
dik-diks.
gimme .o.
this is quite a whirlwind! i like that the last word of the whole post is "dik-diks". i like that learning to play halo made the list. BAHA!
I like this
This is amazing! And I'm just now reading it :)
Post a Comment