Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter 1: 'No Winter Shall Abate The Spring's Encrease'

This Easter will be a memorable one, for many reasons. I'm hoping to do a series of blog posts about it. To begin with, I'd like to share the artwork I've been creating. I decided to make cards for some of my close friends and family this Easter. These small scans don't really display the texture and color of the cards, but it will have to do. I used paint, paper, Photoshop, sketches, ribbon, tissue paper, sparkles, thread, and colored pencil - just to name a few of the supplies. In some ways I felt like the joy that the card making gave me was somewhat premature since its not Easter yet. But that's ok, He is risen and the time for mourning His death will come soon enough. More later, enjoy...













4 comments:

Erica said...

Nicole these are absolutely beautiful.

I love you

seg said...

love the new ones, lamb.

xtina said...

THESE ARE AMAZING. i am lucky enough to look at them on the piano every day. except you took some away now to write in them. ah well. they look so nice in this little blog pic format too!

MBK said...

pretty! :)