Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cultural Snobbery

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I scored a 28 on Jon Acuff's Christian Culture Snob Scorecard which puts me deep in Snobland. I did watch Love Comes Softly on TBN once and I thoroughly enjoyed it...does that make me less of a snob?

What's your score?

2 comments:

Xpiotiva said...

I think watching LCS on TBN automatically gives you a -5 on that quiz. I scored 14; he totally got me on three of them:

16. You have an abnormal amount of disdain for the movies "Facing the Giants" or "Fireproof." = +2 points

17. You've never seen them, but still feel compelled to offer up a critique. = +8 points


29. You complain about the quality of Christian fiction books that feature women being rescued on the cover by a strong, Godly man with a mysterious past, but secretly wish you could be rescued by a strong, Godly man with a mysterious past. = + 4 points.

no said...

yeah #17 was a killer!