Planning a wedding has gotten me looking at different greeting card companies. I've been in pursuit of affordable thank you cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, and shower invitations. I found Pear Tree Greetings and their prices have been unmatched. On top of their low prices, all of their designs are meant to be customized with your personal text/message and most of the options can also have the colors customized. Many of their designs are made for personal photos, though I didn't pursue any of those options. I bought three different sets of thank you cards and LOVE them. I plan on using them in the future for Christmas cards, baby shower invitations and probably other things as they come along! If you've found a cheaper and comparable online card source...let me know.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Cheapest Online Card Co.
Planning a wedding has gotten me looking at different greeting card companies. I've been in pursuit of affordable thank you cards, rehearsal dinner invitations, and shower invitations. I found Pear Tree Greetings and their prices have been unmatched. On top of their low prices, all of their designs are meant to be customized with your personal text/message and most of the options can also have the colors customized. Many of their designs are made for personal photos, though I didn't pursue any of those options. I bought three different sets of thank you cards and LOVE them. I plan on using them in the future for Christmas cards, baby shower invitations and probably other things as they come along! If you've found a cheaper and comparable online card source...let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment