Saturday, March 19, 2011

Two Favorite Tea Brands


Overall, I totally prefer coffee. However, I have some very pesky digestive and health issues and teas really make a difference! I enjoy two brands: Traditional Medicinals and Yogi. Traditional Medicinals is the culprit of my favorite tea: Eater's Digest. It is a peppermint and fennel-based tea that actually tastes good and literally makes the nausea go away when I haven't treated my belly very nicely. I also have a digestive aid by Yogi called Ginger, but it is like a ginger bomb. If you love ginger then you'd probably like it...and I actually do love ginger but its still too much for me. Yogi, though, has a great Immune Support tea that tastes very refreshing. When I was dealing with mono I finally remembered echinacea and at the end I drank a ton of this stuff. I don't drink this one very often because echinacea is known to lose its affect if you are exposed to it on a regular basis. My last favorite is the Female Toner by Traditional Medicinals. Every girl needs some extra help around that time of the month.

No comments: