Saturday, March 12, 2011

Candied Class and Treasure Chest

As it turns out, I'm actually having more than one bridal shower! After my AMAZING one this past weekend, my side of the family decided I needed on too. Thus, back to the palettes. I already own all this stuff - though I am continually tempted to buy new things my wedding events. I'm also having a Personal Shower with my best girl friends so I made a palette for that shower as well. However, I'm conflicted because the red/purple/gold theme doesn't really match my engagement ring and thus far all of my palettes have been complementary to the aquamarine stone. So...I may end up making a different palette with a different dress.

Candied Class: powder blue, grey/silver, black, and pink.
Necklace: Mine is different from the one pictured, but this is as close as I could get. I think mine is from Forever 21 and the one pictured is from Charlotte Russ.
Twofer Dress: I got my dress from Target last summer, it looks quite similar to this one but the skirt is silky and a bit longer.
Earrings: Princess cut cubic z's from Kohl's!
Ring: ENGAGEMENT RING!
Cardigan: Black cardigan from Target.
Headband: Mine is from Target, the one pictured is from The Loft.
Shoes: Easy Street pumps from Endless. Easy Street is one of the few designers that sells wide shoes that look fashionable.
Nail Polish: Cherries in the Snow by Revlon.


Treasure Chest: red, purple, and gold.
Dress: From Victoria's Secret.
3/4 Sleeve T: Old Navy.
Earrings and Bracelet: Both were a gift from one of my best friends when I was in her wedding.
Nail Polish: Fiji Weejee Fawn by OPI.
Tote: Mine was a gift from another friend for whom I was a bridesmaid.
Shoes: Seychelles gold sandals from Endless.
Pendant: Heart necklace I got from my parents when I was younger.

1 comment:

Xpiotiva said...

I'm glad you like making these because I could look at them all day long.