I really have come to do most of my dress shopping online because 1) I'm tall 2) I have a hard-to-fit body and 3) There is simply a larger dress selection online than in stores in the sizes and lengths that I need. My roommate told me about a website that offers FREE shipping and FREE returns - ASOS. Outside of Endless and Zappos, this is really the only other site that offers Free shipping. Some other sites offer a flat rate, but free is always better! Some of their dresses are obscenely short, some of them are obscenely overpriced; but, if you're willing to do a little searching there are some really resonably priced options that are nice and modest without being frumpy. I recently purchased a dress from them for my wedding events. It turned out to be too big and some of their sizes are a little weird but it doesn't matter because it was free to get it sent here and its free to send it back! Here are some dresses that I liked...


ASOS Full Skirt Midi Dress | $64.55

ASOS String Waisted Midi Dress | $116.55

No comments:
Post a Comment