Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bridal Shower Palettes (cont.)

I decided to go with the Urban Spring Palette for my bridal shower which is in 7 days! I get to go to my fiancé's hometown and spend time with this wonderful family! And I get to do it all with my sister/maid of honor. Unfortunately I also have a large term paper due soon on C.S. Lewis that I'm having difficulty focusing on. I've finished my prewriting (I think) and I have about two pages written...so naturally I'm taking a break. I've decided to augment the Urban Spring palette with more specific accessories and cosmetics. Oh and I already own all this stuff. Don't be mislead. I am a VERY poor seminary student. I won't have net worth until I've been dead for 20 years.


(1)Urban Decay mascara... I love it! (2) Buxom lip gloss, I also love this and its pepperminty. (3) Almay liquid eyeliner for blue eyes - this is my alltime favorite eyeliner. (4) Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic (thanks, seg). (5) MAC eyeshadow - I purchased this in an airport in Ireland! (6) Neutrogena blush.
(1) Opaque black tights - Urban Outfitters is my favorite place to purchase these because they are actually long enough for me. (2) Light purple purse, I've had this for a while and don't even remember where I got it. The one pictured is Jimmy Choo. (3) Black pearl lariat! One of my good friends got this for me a while ago from Etsy. (4) Light blue pashmina! One of my friends bought this form me when she was traveling in Italy. (5) My engagement ring!!!! From Gemvara.com. (6) My shoes aren't peep-toe but they are textured and the same color as the ones pictured. Mine were cheap from Target, the ones above are from Endless.com.

No comments: